Wednesday, October 23, 2019 /
Situated in the lovely suburb of Brahma Lodge, this 2016 built Torrens titled property is conveniently located with easy access to public transport, a variety of schools and walking distance to local parks. Just a short drive into the main Salisbury hub where you’ll also find shops, gyms, restaurants and so much more. Immaculately presented and maintained, you’ll be immediately impressed with the modern fixtures throughout the home. Set back from the road and fully fenced, you can rest at ease with the security and privacy on offer.
Additional features include:
– Mirrored built-in robes to bedrooms
– Evaporative ducted air conditioning with adjustable thermostat control
– Gas heating to living area
– Stainless steel appliances
– Laundry with outdoor access
– Low maintenance backyard with shed
– Potential development opportunity with the adjacent 18B also for sale
With the potential to be rented between $270 and $300 per week, 18A Dorothy street is the perfect fit for the savvy investor.
Contact David today to learn more about this beautiful home.